Friday, May 30

Tennessee (again sry)

Hey! Brittany asked where i would move 2 so... I hav a house like 40miles north of Chattanooga. That's where d pics of my room r from. I know this sounds REALLY weird, but...if I moved up here i would get 2 pigs from my neighbors(they hav LOTS of animals.) I would get 1 girl & 1 boy pig. I'm gonna name d boy pig Wilbur(like from Charlotte's Web) but, idk what 2 name d girl pig so... any suggestions??? lol I was thinkin maybe Sally cuz u call a female pig a sal. idk lol

2 comments:

trudawg said...

omg!thats how far my house is up there!!!that would b so cool if we were like neighbors. r u in tennesee right now?and sally is a cute name!

p.sthanks for responding

Ambers d BOMB!!!! said...

yep...i've been up here 4 a month...u should come up here! :)