Wednesday, July 23

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ok, I have like some REALLY awesome news!!!
But u have to guess
.
..
...
....
.....
R u guessing???
.....
....
...
..
.
GUESS!!!!!
.
..
...
....
.....
Ok, I cant hold it in much longer.....
.....
....
...
..
.
I'm like 99.9% sure that.....
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
I'M GOING TO SCA FOR SKOOL THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ambers d BOMB!!!! said...

Sry the post is REALLY long but...I wanted to build some suspense...lol I cant wait 4 sat Linsy!!!!!

bu-bam!! said...

u mean 100% sure!! DUH!! LOL!!
Can't Wait!!
U need 2 make me a sign wit my name on it like u did in dat pic.
PLEASE!!
U Don't HAVE 2!
Jst sayin!!
Well TTYL!!
U did keep me on d edge of my seat!
LOL!
BYE!!

Ambers d BOMB!!!! said...

I would make you a sign wit ur name but i ran out of post it notes :(

lindsey:) said...

ya thats great!