This little girl is like the cutest little girl I've ever seen!!! (except my cousin Sierra Grace) :) She is like ADORABLE!!! You HAVE to watch her!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfCqpzQSyuQ&NR=1
i know...isnt she the cutest!? i love it when they ask her where she lives and she said i wive in america. lol! it was also cute when she ran off the stage the way she did. and this doesnt relate to your post but we all really miss you and guess what?! we are off school tomorrow because a hurricane is coming directly towards us! OH NO! you know my number and im not sure if your changed or not but please call me!!! i dont want you to be one of those friends that have to change schools or move and then we completly lose our friendship because we never talk! so call me! love ya! may God be with you where ever life takes you! bye! love amanda
Hey! Wat's crac-a-lackin!?! I'm Amber, & I luv my BFFae..s Linz & Gigi! I luv Eeyore! I also luv my dogs Lucy & Domino! & I LUV JESUS! & I luv 2 scream! Ahhhhhhhh!
1 comment:
i know...isnt she the cutest!?
i love it when they ask her where she lives and she said i wive in america. lol! it was also cute when she ran off the stage the way she did.
and this doesnt relate to your post but we all really miss you and guess what?! we are off school tomorrow because a hurricane is coming directly towards us! OH NO!
you know my number and im not sure if your changed or not but please call me!!! i dont want you to be one of those friends that have to change schools or move and then we completly lose our friendship because we never talk! so call me! love ya! may God be with you where ever life takes you!
bye!
love amanda
Post a Comment